Goldens Born on October 2012 - Page 29 - Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums

GoldenRetrieverForum.com is the premier Golden Retriever Dog Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 06:51 AM
aka Shelby

I don't think TL looks older because I think she has such an adorable puppy face to me but I do think her legs are longer!! I am very curious to see how she grows. I wonder if her fur will grow longer? Peaches should look just like Katniss as far as her body and so forth. I don't know how her face will be. She should have the same "face skin" as Katniss. That is what my daughter calls Kat's jowls. LOL. We love them, we pull on them and so forth. They are so soft, ha ha.
Peaches can run really fast but it is funny to watch since her legs are shorter. I do the same thing, I let them run home when we are in eyesight of our house. They love that!!
I feel ya on the accident in the house. That is how Peaches was the other day. Just one after the other and it was annoying. We couldn't even get her out in time. In fact, we worried that she had a UTI but it was fine the next day.
I'm so out of the loop I have no idea what you are talking about as far as your meetings went. It sounds terrible. The last job Matt had was beyond stressful for me as far as spousal responsibility and since we moved I have mentally checked out, ha ha! Plus we live around NO military so I just don't talk about it that much. Probably why I enjoy talking about it with you on here, ha ha.
Funny about the boxer. Our good friends have a super hyper boxer. He bounces all around our girls. Katniss was slightly intimidated, she wasn't sure how to deal with his jumping but later got playing with him. Peaches on the other hand immediately started growling and barking. She growls and barks a lot. She definitely thinks she is bigger than she is! Ha ha! Poor Kat is often on the other side of her sharp teeth and crazy growling but she does say enough sometimes and I hear Peaches yelp. She deserves that!

Kitty taking her bird for a joyride....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2013, 08:38 AM

I know-Peaches looks like an exact replica of Katniss on a smaller scale. That's neat.
I don't know about Thelma Lou's fur. It looks fluffier in person than it does in pictures but its definitely not as long as Peaches'. It was wavy-er when she was younger but it's gotten pretty straight now. I think she and Libby look a lot alike. And there is another new pup on the board (I forget who) who has a puppy who looks just like her. Shorter does not mean less shedding, though, as I am currently demonstrating on my black running pants and t-shirt.
Today is our last day with the college girl home so we are heading out to find something fun to do. Have a good start to the weekend!
Old 01-04-2013, 02:18 PM
Aka Meg

I think we should all post pictures of us with our pooches!! I need some more updates pictures of Lib anyways. I want to meet everyone here and put a face to a name!!

Libby's Mom, Meg
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 01-04-2013, 02:33 PM
aka Amanda

I'll play! Here's Adam and I with Charlie, the night after we got engaged. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByPG Free1357327943.351904.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	214.1 KB
ID:	124201

And here is my most recent Charlie picture, taken New Years Eve around 10PM. He definitely didnt make it to midnight!
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByPG Free1357327971.087173.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	184.0 KB
ID:	124209

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Old 01-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Aka Meg

What a beautiful little family!!!! Love how he's gnawing on the beer cap! LOL How old is he now?

Libby's Mom, Meg
The Following User Says Thank You to Libby Louise For This Useful Post:
LoveisGolden88 (01-04-2013)
Old 01-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Aka Meg

I'll post some higher quality pictures soon. But the one of Libby and Laina they are napping both on my lap. And the other was of Laina being brushed by myself. She was gazing into my eyes as if to say "please..... dont ever stop"

I love my girls!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo copy 2.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	404.3 KB
ID:	124225  
Attached Images

Libby's Mom, Meg
Old 01-04-2013, 03:02 PM
aka Amanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Louise View Post
What a beautiful little family!!!! Love how he's gnawing on the beer cap! LOL How old is he now?

Charlie is about 10 weeks now, they grow up so fast!
Old 01-04-2013, 07:34 PM
aka Shelby

I laughed when I saw that picture of Charlie with the beer the first time! It really cracked me up. A dog after my husband's heart, right there.
Love the photo of you brushing L. So sweet. But it doesn't count since we can't see your face!!

I realized I do not have any photos of myself with the pups. I'm always taking them! So I jumped on photo booth and forced poor Peaches to take one with me. She wasn't impressed.
The quality is really low but at least I don't have to resize it!
oh and I threw one in with Katniss for good measure! I have no makeup on, lol!
Name:  Photo on 1-4-13 at 7.24 PM #2.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  81.9 KB

Name:  Photo on 1-4-13 at 7.26 PM.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  91.1 KB

Old 01-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Aka Meg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillionsofPeaches View Post
I laughed when I saw that picture of Charlie with the beer the first time! It really cracked me up. A dog after my husband's heart, right there.
Love the photo of you brushing L. So sweet. But it doesn't count since we can't see your face!!

I realized I do not have any photos of myself with the pups. I'm always taking them! So I jumped on photo booth and forced poor Peaches to take one with me. She wasn't impressed.
The quality is really low but at least I don't have to resize it!
oh and I threw one in with Katniss for good measure! I have no makeup on, lol!
Attachment 124345

Attachment 124353
You do not even need makeup!!!!! Haha I love peaches face..... I've seen that one before on Libby.

Libby's Mom, Meg
Old 01-04-2013, 07:46 PM
aka Shelby

don't you love my hand around her throat forcing her to look at the camera? LOL, so funny to me! I didn't hurt her and just noticed it after the fact…

Sponsored Links
Advertisement