Goldens Born on October 2012 - Page 26 - Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums

GoldenRetrieverForum.com is the premier Golden Retriever Dog Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #251 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2012, 09:17 PM
LoveisGolden88's Avatar
aka Amanda
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southern Maryland
Posts: 243
Thanks: 221
Thanked 136 Times in 87 Posts
Jinx and Toby (the cats) don't tease Charlie much, they are just really curious about him. I hope they become friends soon!


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #252 (permalink)  
Old 12-21-2012, 05:32 AM
MillionsofPeaches's Avatar
aka Shelby
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 719
Thanks: 650
Thanked 683 Times in 389 Posts
Guess what? Peaches FINALLy slept in her crate for seven hours straight! She went down at 745. We passed out at 830 and she woke us up at 245 then went back down till 5. I feel so refreshed! Although I woke up at 1130 thinking is she still sleeping? LOL
__________________

Kitty taking her bird for a joyride....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MillionsofPeaches For This Useful Post:
Mayve (12-21-2012)
  #253 (permalink)  
Old 12-21-2012, 08:27 AM
Barneysgirl's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 223
Thanks: 154
Thanked 144 Times in 78 Posts
Hooray!! It's a whole new leash on life when you get some sleep, isn't it?
Does she usually go to sleep that early? I am wondering if you woke her up later,right before you went to bed, to take her out, if she could go even longer.
We go to bed late around here. So we usually take Thelma Lou out around 10 or 11, and she's been making it through to between 7-7:30 for several days now.
Last night we went to bed MUCH later. There was a storm that rolled through and broke one of the supports on our gazebo and while we were out tying it down, our neoghbor's gazebo got picked completely up and destroyed! They left yesterday on leave so that'll stink to come home to. I think we'll email them and give them the heads up.
__________________
L, wife of a soldier, mom to 4 humans, 2 felines, and 1 adorable puppy
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #254 (permalink)  
Old 12-21-2012, 09:01 AM
Libby Louise's Avatar
Aka Meg
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 121
Thanks: 63
Thanked 54 Times in 36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillionsofPeaches View Post
Guess what? Peaches FINALLy slept in her crate for seven hours straight! She went down at 745. We passed out at 830 and she woke us up at 245 then went back down till 5. I feel so refreshed! Although I woke up at 1130 thinking is she still sleeping? LOL

AWWW see I knew she'd get better!!!!!!! Sooo happy for you! Sleep makes all the world of difference!
__________________

Libby's Mom, Meg
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #255 (permalink)  
Old 12-21-2012, 12:52 PM
MillionsofPeaches's Avatar
aka Shelby
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 719
Thanks: 650
Thanked 683 Times in 389 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barneysgirl View Post
Hooray!! It's a whole new leash on life when you get some sleep, isn't it?
Does she usually go to sleep that early? I am wondering if you woke her up later,right before you went to bed, to take her out, if she could go even longer.
We go to bed late around here. So we usually take Thelma Lou out around 10 or 11, and she's been making it through to between 7-7:30 for several days now.
Last night we went to bed MUCH later. There was a storm that rolled through and broke one of the supports on our gazebo and while we were out tying it down, our neoghbor's gazebo got picked completely up and destroyed! They left yesterday on leave so that'll stink to come home to. I think we'll email them and give them the heads up.
ha ha, Matt wakes up at 4 am to get to work so we are used to going to bed at 9 pm. Lately we've been so exhausted that we are literally falling asleep in bed watching tv. I hope that after we get some sleep we can bump up her bedtime. Perhaps now that Matt is on block leave. I know that eventually things will be back in order.

Goodness gracious about the gazebo. WE've got some super strong wind here too and all my decorations have blown down and some trees feel but nothing as bad as your gazebo.
__________________

Kitty taking her bird for a joyride....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #256 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2012, 09:05 PM
Barneysgirl's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 223
Thanks: 154
Thanked 144 Times in 78 Posts
Hello, my name is Thelma Lou. I have an addiction to Christmas and I need a 10-step program. I realize that my family has spent the equivalent of a mid-size Eastern European country's budget on chew toys of all shapes and sizes for me; that means nothing. They are all dull and boring. What I really love are ornaments. Of any shape and size. Tree branches, paper snowflakes, wrapping paper, it's all so wonderfully fulfilling.....

Please send more decorations. Soon there will be none left here for me to enjoy....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	243.5 KB
ID:	123392  
__________________
L, wife of a soldier, mom to 4 humans, 2 felines, and 1 adorable puppy
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #257 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2012, 09:15 PM
Vinnie's Mom's Avatar
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 1,491
Thanks: 486
Thanked 986 Times in 674 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barneysgirl View Post
Hello, my name is Thelma Lou. I have an addiction to Christmas and I need a 10-step program. I realize that my family has spent the equivalent of a mid-size Eastern European country's budget on chew toys of all shapes and sizes for me; that means nothing. They are all dull and boring. What I really love are ornaments. Of any shape and size. Tree branches, paper snowflakes, wrapping paper, it's all so wonderfully fulfilling.....

Please send more decorations. Soon there will be none left here for me to enjoy....
I'll send her anything she wants ❤ she's adorable!


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
__________________
Jodi





Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vinnie's Mom For This Useful Post:
Barneysgirl (12-22-2012)
  #258 (permalink)  
Old 12-23-2012, 03:24 PM
MillionsofPeaches's Avatar
aka Shelby
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 719
Thanks: 650
Thanked 683 Times in 389 Posts
OMG what a sweet face, how can you deny that girl her ornaments?
__________________

Kitty taking her bird for a joyride....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #259 (permalink)  
Old 12-23-2012, 09:43 PM
o0Shaz0o's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 123
Thanks: 68
Thanked 35 Times in 21 Posts
Love all the pictures guys!

Check out this link for some puppy-tainment!

http://youtu.be/anrh0kKKFWE

http://youtu.be/Yi-oKMKTEd4

Love having a pup around for the holidays. Merry Xmas everyone!


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #260 (permalink)  
Old 12-24-2012, 08:24 AM
LoveisGolden88's Avatar
aka Amanda
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southern Maryland
Posts: 243
Thanks: 221
Thanked 136 Times in 87 Posts
Charlie had the best day yesterday! First shopping in downtown Annapolis, where he was absolutely adored in every store we visited. Then we went to my uncle's house to watch the redskins game, and got to meet his new golden, Harley! Harley is 12 weeks old, so only a month older than my Charlie. Look at the size difference:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByPG Free1356355345.092276.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	217.2 KB
ID:	123444

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByPG Free1356355362.417537.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	123445

I can't believe that's what our puppies will look like so soon! A good reminder to take pictures every single day. I'm sure there will be plenty of Christmas pictures coming soon. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LoveisGolden88 For This Useful Post:
o0Shaz0o (12-30-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
Golden Retriever Forum .com
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70