Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Goldens born in July 2012

13K views 75 replies 21 participants last post by  GuliblGuy 
#1 ·
My first post and I'm excited to introduce myself and my baby girl Leila, who was born on July 3rd, 2012. She came home on August 19th and her transition couldn't have gone smoother.

Looking forward to meeting you!
Sharon

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Congratulations on your little girl and welcome to the forum.
My little girl was born July 16, and I got her on September 9. Her name is Alli.
I will enjoy watching all of the July babies growing up.

Attachments

#7 ·
I guess I will chime in here as well. Remy was born on July 24 to forum member Sally's Mom. Our other golden, Izzy is an April 2010 pup (very large thread on the forum). I didn't see this thread and had been posting on other threads. Maybe the mods can move those posts over to this thread!!

#9 ·
My wife found this forum and so far it's giving us some great advice.
Here's our "Doc" just last week at 8 weeks of age. He's a real bundle of energy so we're waiting for that "calm Golden Retriever personality" to take effect! hahaha.
By the way, the pic doesn't show it but this guy is enormous! Pushing 20lbs already.

Attachments

#10 ·
My wife found this forum and so far it's giving us some great advice.
Here's our "Doc" just last week at 8 weeks of age. He's a real bundle of energy so we're waiting for that "calm Golden Retriever personality" to take effect! hahaha.
By the way, the pic doesn't show it but this guy is enormous! Pushing 20lbs already.
Added a quick second pic to give an idea of his size. That's one 8 week old puppy and one 4 year old just for perspective.

Attachments

#14 ·
Tink was born on 7/7 she was the 7th pup born of 8 and is one of 7 girls lol. She is gonna be a good size girl and is hitting 27pds. If I can remember me photobooks password I could post more pictures but she is in my signature

#15 ·
Ok Here is tink at 12 weeks and trying to walk on water lol she is on my goldfish pond that is waiting to be inset in the ground

#16 ·
My Gabby is a sister to Remy. What a love....

#20 ·
I just wanted to post some updated pictures of my boyfriends golden pup (who i'm obsessed with of course), Bernie (Born July 5th). I can't believe how fast they grow! He'll be a mature 'Bernard' before we know it :) We weighed him just the other day and he's now 40 pounds :D

The first two are from September/Early October and the rest are from this past week. He's with his little brother Ollie (11 weeks). He's getting so big and adult-like, definitely can't hold him anymore!

Attachments

#21 ·
Fable was born July 8th! We brought her home on September 15th and we couldn't be happier. We had originally planned on bringing home a puppy next spring but then we went to check out a few breeders and we all know how that turns out. We met her on a Saturday and went back Sunday morning.
She's now 15.8 kg and exceedingly sweet. So far our biggest challenges are getting her to not pull our arms off when we walk to the park (she can't handle the excitement, it's sheer insanity), mitigating inside pees (we'll go on a four day accident-free streak and then BOOM! Six inside) and redirecting textbook chewing behaviours. Otherwise, she's just about perfect!

Attachments

#22 ·
#26 ·
Is everyone else amazed at how big our kids are getting wow getting ready to hit the six month mark soon!

#27 ·
omg, YES! Brew is getting HUGE!!! He's so much fun! We had a good dumping of snow yesterday so Brew got his first real taste of snow and what it's all about. I couldn't get him to come inside at one point yesterday because he discovered that the white fluff was edible! He was laying in the yard grazing on fresh snow clumps!

#30 ·
Yes the growth of our pups seems amazing--Lucy has gone from 1/2 cushion girl on the couch to a 2+cushions if she stretches! She has become a bit stubborn but is basically a doll in the house--especially when she gets an ice cube--if the freezer door opens she is on it in a flash!!

Next on the horizon is deciding when to spay!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.