Goldens born in January 2011 - Page 8 - Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums

GoldenRetrieverForum.com is the premier Golden Retriever Dog Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2011, 07:34 AM

Hey everyone!
Summer was born 23 January 2011, so she's about 6 and a half months now. I just got back from a 2 week trip overseas and she grew SO MUCH during that time frame I was amazed. We all said that that dog ate Summer and took her place haha But it is definitely her, same silly quirks like lying on her back chewing her tail I'll try and post some pics tomorrow!

I'll be having her spayed sometime in the next few weeks... knowing some of your experiences would be lovely! She's my first dog and I'm a little unsure what to expect. Is anyone noticing any recent behavioral issues with their pup? (Well I guess I should say adolescent now, haha! Teenagers...) Summer's still a sweetie but she's taken up the habit of stealing stuff around the house and not wanting to return them. I just enrolled her in a new obedience class anyway so we'll see how that goes.

Great to hear about everyone else's January pups!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2011, 03:31 AM

I am waiting for a little girl from Kelore also. We lost "Belle" last January and she was from Kim Lorrain also. what a sweet girl. My wife is a little hesitant but the house is not the same without a golden meeting you at home.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 09-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Dexter's Mom aka Kristin

my boy was born january 25.
i think we need to add lots of pics. hehe.

"if all else perished, and he remained, i should still continue to be;
and if all else remained, and he were annihilated,
the universe would turn to a mighty stranger:
i should not seem a part of it."
- wuthering heights

Old 11-07-2011, 08:26 PM

Pumba was born January 17 =)

Old 08-14-2012, 10:58 PM

Flash, the wonderdog

Flash was born Jan 7, 2011. He towers over other Goldens we have been around; stands 27" at his shoulders and weighs 84 lbs. I don't think he's overweight, I can feel his ribs and he has a 'waist line'. I just wonder how much more he will grow. Loves the lake, swims after the grandkids in the kayak. Give him a ball and well, you just gave him the world. I always had Dobermans. I had a motorcycle shop out in the country. My Dobies were not mean but I depended on their reputation since I was alone in the shop most of the time. Folks just didn't know the woman running the shop was the one to be wary of. Retired now, Ruby has passed. I miss her, I wanted another dog but one to go place with me, a companion dog. Flash has filled the empty spot in my heart. He is a great companion. Loves to go the lake, hike and take midnight rides to see the stars. I wish I knew how to post pictures, I would share some adventures.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:00 PM

Flash, the wonderdog

Flash was born Jan 7, 2011. He towers over other Goldens we have been around; he stands 27" at his shoulders and weighs 84 lbs. I don't think he's overweight, I can feel his ribs and he has a 'waist line'. I just wonder how much more he will grow. Loves the lake, swims after the grandkids in the kayak. Give him a ball and well, you just gave him the world. I always had Dobermans. I had a motorcycle shop out in the country. My Dobies were not mean but I depended on their reputation since I was alone in the shop most of the time. Folks just didn't know the woman running the shop was the one to be wary of. Retired now, Ruby has passed. I miss her, I wanted another dog but one to go places with me, a companion dog. Flash has filled the empty spot in my heart. He is a great companion. Loves to go the lake, hike and take midnight rides to see the stars. I wish I knew how to post pictures, I would share some adventures.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:44 AM
Finley and Banshee's Mom

Welcome to you and Flash! When Finley gets a sister, she will be a Dobe. My husband had one years ago and loves the breed. (He now loves goldens as well). Finley's the same age your Flash, and her growth seems to have leveled out. She is about 56 lbs now.

Stormy Point's Erin Go McFinley R Sweet Peach CD CGC CCA
Birthday: January 11, 2012 "Finley" Our Golden
Cha-Rish Fire Diamonds Dance On Banshee
Birthday: October 26, 2012 "Banshee" Our Doberman

Old 08-20-2012, 12:49 AM

Wow, she sounds like a nice size girl. What a wonderful breed. That face, you would need to stop and love on her. What a cutie
Old 09-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Gunner and Honey's Mom

Thanked 2,999 Times in 1,600 Posts
Just saw this thread....

My Honey was born 1-11-11

She will be 20 months tomorrow.

Honey is from Jennifer's Harborview Goldens, Erie, Pa.

Old 11-13-2012, 05:58 AM
Challenge By Choice

Thanked 9,237 Times in 2,842 Posts
Lushie is a 1/8/2011 baby. She runs our household, and the three boy dogs spoil her and give her anything she wants. I am proud of her bc she is a little professional in the show ring and already finished her american champion title, then beat the boys to go BOB and Group 3 a few times. She is 3 points away from her GR CH.
BOS Chantilly's Bright Lights Big City RN TDI CGC
Sand Dancer's Infinite Sky TDI TT CGCA CGC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement