This is my puppy.
He's still at the breeder's, and my husband and I are going to pick him up on June 1st.
Some of you may have read my introduction thread, but if you haven't, my husband is in the Marine Corps, and I would absolutely love nothing more than to give my little baby a patriotic name.
We have a 9 month old Shih Tzu named Gunny Mux, but he goes by Mux. Gunny - Gunnery Sergeant; Mux - MUX, my husbands MOS, short for multi-channel, and when calling formations and things, the SNCO's and NCO's would yell out, "MUX!", and anywho. Long story short, I want a patriotic name.
I had a few things in mind, and I know that I would like his first name to be "Corporal". My husband gets promoted to Corporal the day we go to pick him up. I'd like to get something that flows with Corporal, but an easy name for him to be called by. (He'll be going by his middle name, just like my Shih Tzu.)
I like, Bravo
- NATO Phoenetic Alphabet "B" Charlie
- NATO Phoenetic Alphabet "C" Chester/Chesty -
Chesty Puller, the most decorated Marine in Marine Corps history
- NATO Phoenetic Alphabet "D" Nuke
- of course, "blow 'em up!" haha Fidelis
- Marine Corps motto "Semper Fidelis" meaning "Always Faithful" in Latin, so "Faithful" (I love Fidelis, it just doesn't roll off of the tongue very well. When I register him, I may make that part of his big, official title.) Kevlar
- their helmets, which are made from kevlar of course.
Also, any other Marine Corps/patriotic/military related name suggestions would be great!