Tracer, Rumor & Cady
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brewer, Maine
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanked 2,801 Times in 1,417 Posts
JMO, but one should use caution food hopping with such a young puppy....
Just in the samples you just brought home you have two different protein sources!
How will you ever begin to figure out if it is a parasite, stress, protein, your drinking water, total volume, a dog treat or some other food related ingredient that is causing the tummy troubles!
So far she has been on her breeders food, chicken, rice, her breeders water, your water and perhaps other dog treats or snacks...
Mary and the Goldens from Maine "Trace"
- Can. CH Bramley's Light Up The Night, CD, RA - (CGC, CCA, TDI-Therapy Dog and Novice DockDock) "Rumor"
- Jackson's Leap of Faith, RN "Cadence"
- Poeticgold's Of Soldiers and Song
Waiting at the Bridge "Lexi"
- Wise Teacher and Best-est Puppy Raiser "Liberty"
- Bramley's Golden Moments Libby CD, RE - ASCA-CD, Can. CD - (CGC and TDI-Therapy Dog)