Well...Maddie is almost seven months now.
She's not as trained but
I copied your commands and am adding and deleting from that.
- sit (at a distance after being told to stay in a stand)
- down (from a distance of fifty or more feet. Distance doesn't seem to matter to her, do
wn is down)
- go to your mat
- stay (to literally stop where she is as we are walking)
- crate (goes to her crate)
- touch (for targeting)
- heel (does a turn from behind you and sits at your right)
- side (heels from right side)
- easy (bite gently)
- up (find something to jump up upon)
- off (jump off something)
- go get it (fetch it)
- where is it? (search for it. does give up for a short time)
- go to Josh or Gwen (goes to my husband or to me)
- Where's Josh? (looks for Josh)
- take it (takes whatever i'm holding with his mouth)
- focus (look at me)
- drop it
- ok (release)
- leave it (don't eat until told to do so)
- get gigi, the duck, the ball, dino (has a bunch of named toys)
His default behaviours include:
- default "wait" when his food is served, until "ok'd"
- default "wait" when the crate door is opened, until "ok'd"
- no jumping
We also trained hand signals.
- Do your business (pees on command)