Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lee's Summit, MO (formally Franklin, MA)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Thanked 4,728 Times in 2,746 Posts
This is something I never heard of until about a year ago when a golden on this forum ( Cookie ) passed away by getting his head stuck in a potato chip bag. Just last week, on the FB page for dogs that have suffocated, one had died getting his head stuck in a Cheez Itz box.
I just spent this morning going through a "snack cabinet" and threw away about a dozen boxes that just had a couple crackers in it, or pieces of cereal, breaking down the boxes because I knew my kids would not eat what was left, and if the cabinet door was left open, a dog might walk away with one.
Marie, Brady, MacKenzie and Sailor