Try to stay healthy, eating nutritiously.
Potty train Yogi!
Go to obedience training with Yogi!
Keep the hubby, Toby and Yogi as healthy as possible!
Try to keep the house cleaner, but that's probably after Yogi is potty trained and we get back to normal operations here.
Get up to visit my FIL in his nursing home in North Carolina, perhaps by car so we can bring the dogs.
Laugh more, spend less!
1. To quit stressing at work, laugh more and let it go
2. To find a training routine that works for our lifestyle for the dogs, enjoy it more
3. To truly understand that I can only change myself and have no control over the actions of others. My wish for peace and contentment is MY wish that I can try my best to extend to others, but understand they may not be open to this.
4. One I am going to work on the most - is to let go, to let the house go at times, to try to quit being so uptight about what others think and do what is in my heart. I want to learn to relax (?) and look at the world through different eyes. Learn to enjoy life in ways I have never been able to. Want to spend more time fishing on the banks of a beautiful pond!
Deb & My Golden Kids
Kye & Coop - the loves of my life
My little Biewer Yorkies - all 7 of them!
Sadie & Okey - my mini aussies
I want to surround myself with people who are "Cracked" for they are the ones that let the Sun Shine in.
1. To be nicer to others (easier said than done!)
2. Get back in shape! I'm tired of feeling tired all the time, and my dogs are awesome running partners.
3. Stop sweating the small stuff. Again, easier said than done!
I've found in the past the best way for me to stick to things is to be super specific, so these are just generalizations of my actual goals. For example, for getting in shape I'm telling myself "I will bring workout clothes to work three times a week so I can work out for an hour", be nicer to others is "say at least one nice thing about someone a day and ignore one dumb thing someone says a day". Quantifying and numbers work best for me
“Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm. As you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.” (Audrey Hepburn)
I have 6 "big" goals that I broke down into manageable smaller goals or "steps" to achieve the big ones.
1. Tone up.
2. Study for the LSAT at least two hours a week.
3. Maintain my GPA.
4. Make a new recipe once a week.
I forget the other 2...good thing I wrote them down somewhere.
"I just wanna laugh and love...I just wanna live it up!"
Member of the "Crazy 4 Collars Clique"
Want to see the menu of a raw fed dog? Check out my blog!
Last edited by Ranger; 01-02-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Help Buddy get his AKC Therapy Dog (Last years goals were for him to develop manners, get his CGC, and Become a Therapy Dog- All completed )
Go to Goldstock again
Apply to and Hopefully start to get my Doctoral in Nursing Practice (End goal is to be a Nurse Practitioner)
I do what I like and like what I do. Yorkies- Cozy (4/1/06), Roxy & Zoey (2/11/08), Lucy (4/6/09); Golden- Buddy (4/13/09- Rescued 12/11) Maine Coon cats- Mika (1998) and Tallulah (2000)
GOLDWIN's Buddy Got Wiser CGC . Future AKC Therapy Dog
1. Get healthy and lose weight - I really haven't taken care of myself the last year
2. Don't let work run my life as much (already started that by getting a new job)
To do yoga at least 3x week for 1/2 hr. To practice balancing on one foot with my eyes closed so I can easily balance for 30 seconds without wobbling.
mine is to really be serious and loose the weight I've been trying to lose for the last year. Since I'll no longer be working at my job which had loads of sweets and living alone things should be a lot easier.
To be focused in school and do my very best I was slacking last semester
Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App