Here are my Go To Apps:
1. Audiobook Lite - so I can listen to audiobooks I borrow from the library in the mornings when I walk Toby.
2. Jog Tracker (pro)- keep track of my mileage and pace- the pro part was free thanks to Amazon App of the Day.
3. Amazon App Store- they have a free app of the day and I've gotten a lot of premium utility apps just by checking daily, plus they offer premium games.
5. Yahoo Mail.
7. Calendar (which I sync with my Gmail calendar)
8. Direct Tv
9. Task Killer (to free up memory)
10. ES File Explorer so I can move files from my computer to my phone (music photos, videos, etc).
11. Weatherbug Elite Pro (free as App of the Day on Amazon)
12. Soundhound Pro (free as App of the day on Amazon).
Hubby and I were talking about the Galaxy SIII- and my 2 year commitment on my HTC EVO 4G is up in a couple of months. It's been a fantastic phone, but I'm going to make the switch to Samsung because it will be able to communicate with my Galaxy Note tablet, Galaxy Tab tablets (10 and 7 inch), my Galaxy Player, our Samsung TV, our Samsung DVD player and most likely our dishwasher.