What did you get for Christmas? - Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,662
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 30
Thanked 603 Times in 429 Posts
What did you get for Christmas?

This Christmas was pretty good. I got a bunch of small items but the two major items that I absolutely LOVE and really wanted was a new laptop and a mattress heater so I stop freezing at night. I got both!!

I was going to upgrade to Windows 8 until I saw a preview for it, decided to just stick with Windows 7 as 8 was a bit to complicated and to much for me.

Will be uploading pics shortly to this thread.
A1Malinois is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 09:32 PM
Love walks on four paws
 
Mayve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,946
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Images: 1
Thanks: 4,113
Thanked 3,730 Times in 1,855 Posts
I got a tablet and a puppy...best gift though was my whole family was together!
Mayve is offline  
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 10:08 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,662
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 30
Thanked 603 Times in 429 Posts
New left old Right


Heated mattress pad








A1Malinois is offline  
post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 10:46 PM
Member
 
Me11yC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Niagara, Canada
Posts: 120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 15
Thanked 63 Times in 37 Posts
Not that much this year...have to buy $600 worth of textbooks next week...so I guess that's my Christmas gift. I'm also waiting for the next BlackBerry phones to come out in a few weeks....
I have Christmas all year around...whenever I want something I'll just buy it.
My son though got TONS of stuff for Christmas from us... :-)

Glad you got what you wanted...a new laptop sounds awesome. Mine is getting pretty old....Maybe I'll see in the summer
Me11yC is offline  
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 11:05 PM
Mizzou 2017 Vet Student!!
 
Rainheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Columbia, MO
Posts: 5,537
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Thanks: 266
Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,811 Posts
I feel like such a kid! I got Hobbit Legos, a star wars calendar, a star wars cup, the hobbit art book, lego lord of the rings for my ps3, Brave the movie, fullmetal alchemist manga (the whole set of 27 books) and death note manga (the full set of 13 books), new shoes and socks, pajamas. I also got a star wars picture from my new step-mom and star wars ornaments!!

Crescent's Getting Lucky in the Burg CD RE NA NAJ NJP CGC
My heart dog <3 Born 3/27/2011

Mizzou Playing at Fenway Park RN CGC
Golden mix Born 3/25/2014


Rainheart is offline  
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 11:21 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,662
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 30
Thanked 603 Times in 429 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me11yC View Post
Not that much this year...have to buy $600 worth of textbooks next week...so I guess that's my Christmas gift. I'm also waiting for the next BlackBerry phones to come out in a few weeks....
I have Christmas all year around...whenever I want something I'll just buy it.
My son though got TONS of stuff for Christmas from us... :-)

Glad you got what you wanted...a new laptop sounds awesome. Mine is getting pretty old....Maybe I'll see in the summer
I just got a new blackberry phone in March. I love it!. Should add me on BBM haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainheart View Post
I feel like such a kid! I got Hobbit Legos, a star wars calendar, a star wars cup, the hobbit art book, lego lord of the rings for my ps3, Brave the movie, fullmetal alchemist manga (the whole set of 27 books) and death note manga (the full set of 13 books), new shoes and socks, pajamas. I also got a star wars picture from my new step-mom and star wars ornaments!!
I was a kid when I opened up my laptop
A1Malinois is offline  
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 11:23 PM
Member
 
Me11yC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Niagara, Canada
Posts: 120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 15
Thanked 63 Times in 37 Posts
Oh ya, and Charlie got freeze dried liver snacks, durachew nylabone, two stuffed toys, a treat bag, bath hose thing that hooks onto the faucet and a new bed (which hopefully won't get destroyed)
Me11yC is offline  
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 11:28 PM
Advanced Member
 
mudEpawz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 2,705
Thanked 1,580 Times in 780 Posts
We had a small Christmas present wise but we had a great day together with a great meal to top it off. I go two pairs of homemade pjs, a new coffee cup (dog related - super cute!), work out clothes and a gift certificate for the mall. Chloe got a couple toys, homemade bandana, treats and poop bags from my brothers girlfriend.
mudEpawz is offline  
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-25-2012, 11:50 PM
Member
 
Me11yC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Niagara, Canada
Posts: 120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 15
Thanked 63 Times in 37 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1Malinois View Post
I just got a new blackberry phone in March. I love it!. Should add me on BBM haha
I'll PM you my BBM in a sec, if I don't accept right away I'm probably already sleeping ;-)
Me11yC is offline  
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-26-2012, 12:01 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,662
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 30
Thanked 603 Times in 429 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krys! View Post
We had a small Christmas present wise but we had a great day together with a great meal to top it off. I go two pairs of homemade pjs, a new coffee cup (dog related - super cute!), work out clothes and a gift certificate for the mall. Chloe got a couple toys, homemade bandana, treats and poop bags from my brothers girlfriend.
Oh yeah, forgot about the coffee mug I got. It says "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me11yC View Post
I'll PM you my BBM in a sec, if I don't accept right away I'm probably already sleeping ;-)
Alright, I added you
A1Malinois is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome