– Dana Location
– Coto de Caza, California (infamous as the home of the "Real Housewives of Orange County"
- 56 Occupation
– Attorney Educational background
– BA English, MA literature, Juris Doctor Attachment
- taken, partnered with TheresaD here. Hobbies
– Movies, hiking, dogs, have run 16 marathons, travel. Pets
- Isabelle (GR rescue, 2 yrs), Dave (terrieri mix rescue, about 4 years), Fuji (tuxedo cat rescue, about 6 years), Miles (Turkish Van cat rescue, about 3 years), Gibbs (GR puppy, baking in the oven, to be born 12/1). Recently lost my heart dog, Charlie, my first incredible and charismatic show dog. Favourite Thing to Do with your Golden(s)
: Walking, hiking, fetch for hours, and constant petting. #1 Item on your bucket list:
I don't know about #1, but I am getting a puppy that I hope will be fabulous enough to finish his championship, then special him, and with great luck eventually get him into the show dog hall of fame (like his father, grandfather, great-grandfather and 16 others in his 5 gen pedigree). That's my goal for him, anyway, but you neve know. Also want to train him as a search and rescue dog, to hopefully save lives and help in mass tragedies. Personally, my partner and I want to do the piligrimage to Santiago de Compostella, walking the 500 miles from St. Jean Pied de Port in France. Want to travel to dog shows all over the country in the motorhome. And want to retire to 5-10 acres in the California wine country where we can rescue dogs. What brought you to this forum
: I was looking for a breeder and the best puppy I could find, and was scouring the interwebs for info on breeders and their lines.