Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Goldens Born in September 2012

13K views 77 replies 21 participants last post by  Sheldon's Mom 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm Charlotte. My second Golden puppy is due on September 21st! He already has a name - Harry! I already have Alfie, who was born April 2010. :)

#69 · (Edited)
I love looking at the pictures of the puppies born around the same tiime. They are all so precious. Lucy is 8 months now, born September 23,2012. She is the joy of our life. I think she is finally slowing down in growth. She weighed 66 lbs on her last visit to the vet a couple weeks ago. She finally looks like she has grown into her feet :) She was damp after a swim in the creek in this photo.

#73 ·
Scarlett's first birthday was today!! I took a lot of pictures of her earlier, will upload asap!

#75 ·
nancy, I almost forgot as well! My husband came home from work early and threw our whole "day routine" off!

Its been a rough route for me and Scarlett, I almost decided to rehome her at one point, but glad I've stuck it out, she's really mellowing out now..and I can actually leave her in the house without something going missing.. she has compulsive pica, and would eat all sorts of things without me noticing (I have an 11 month old baby, so essentially I had two babies at once with those two!) and she would always do it while layla was getting a diaper change or I was chasing layla. so Im pretty proud of her. :)
The last thing she ate was the top part of the sink stopper in the bathroom.. I put her in the bathroom with me while I took a bath, I heard something fall but couldn't find anything. I still don't know how she ate it..luckily she threw it up the next day

#78 ·
Wishing all of our September puppies a Happy 1st Birthday.
Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to our next year.
Sheldon turned 1 years old on September 7 .
We have recently moved to our new home so I will need some time to post updated pictures of him.
Oliver You are great boy Happy 1 years old and as Sheldon's brother you look like
his twin !
Lucy You are a beautiful girl and it looks like you had a fun birthday
Scarlett Happy 1st Birthday to you . Glad to hear you are being a good girl for your mamma
Harry You are a Big boy now ! Congratulations !
Hunter I love your name and your beautiful golden color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.