Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Rip my sweet sweet nash....

4K views 64 replies 52 participants last post by  Brinkleythegolden 
#1 ·
For the second time in 5 mos. I had to say good-bye today to yet another BFF My buddy Nash...Unfortunately his body wasnt able to do the things Nash loved the most, Chase squirrels, Play with Neeko, and Follow Mommy I've had 11 wonderful years with this guy, and Im a better person for knowing and loving him...Go my sweet sweet boy, run to the bridge, free of pain, and find your BFF Nitro <3 <3 <3 We sent our boy on in the comfort of his home with the ones he loved holding him dearly, til his very last breath...The vet said the Mass in his knee had grown to twice the size it was only last week...Without putting him through any tests, Dr. was certain it was cancer.He was stoic til the bitter end...He ate a hamburger, Soft Ice Cream, and a DD donut this day, loving every bite... These tears we all shed today are tears of joy, of having you in our lives so long...I will miss that smile you put on my face each and every day for the past 11 years and 3 weeks...Love Ya Buddy, forever and a day!!! Until we meet again my friend...XOXOXOXOXOXO
Bed Room Hearth Bed sheet Furniture

See less See more
#60 ·
What a beautiful resting place and memorial. We too have our Oakley on the mantle - first thing each morning I turn on his eternal light and talk to him - last thing at night I turn on his light in the window and turn off the manltle light. When I am having a bad day it brings me peace to know he is there and understands. Gosh they are such an important part of our life and family ..... my thoughts are with you.
Carol

Reactions: Neeko13
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.