Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

White Birch Goldens in PA

7K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  hvgoldens4 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I'm on a quest to find a healthy happy Golden pup and this community continues to be a great resource.

I'm going to be setting up an appointment to visit Gayle Haak at White Birch Goldens in NE PA Marley. Everything seems to check out from the website but I'd appreciate any input from more experienced eyes.

Thanks.

#2 ·
They look pretty good to me, seem to have all the clearances but make sure you see them with your own eyes. They also seem to lots of different venues with their dogs. Personally i have never dealt with her hopefully someone will chime in if they have. Good luck on your quest!

#3 ·
Like Alison said, they seem pretty good to me. Their site is pretty simple, but a phone call to them might not be a bad idea. Just make sure they have all the proper clearances and it looks like they prove their dogs based off of their website. Do you know who the parents will be?

#4 ·
I think Gayle is big time involved with Goldstock (make sense since her kennel seems close to where Goldstock is held). Based on that I would recommend her.

Reactions: nolefan
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.