Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

New Member from MA

629 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  love never dies 
#1 ·
Hi All,
Our new pup is now is almost 4 months old! Thought this forum might connect me with other owners of goldens! I look forward to sharing and receiving great information! I uploaded some pics of Cali, but not sure if you'll be able to see them? Once I figure this forum all out...which takes time, I'll be back. I'm assuming the faq section is a good place to start.

Thanks!

#4 ·
Welcome. Unfortunately we can't see the pictures, but look forward to seeing them soon. I have Jesse, our Golden mix who is 15 years old and Tayla, our Golden who is about 14 months. She has just past the worst puppy phase known to man and is becoming a better girl. We work on a lot of training with her and she takes Nose Work classes. Hope to see you around here often and read your posts as your Golden grows and matures. Don't forget the pictures....

Reactions: Cindilucv
#10 ·
Welcome aboard...you can also use Flickr or PhotoBucket...simply copy the IMG code and paste it here anywhere in the reply box.

Pete

Reactions: Cindilucv
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.