Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Spirit 9 months

1K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  mybuddy 
#1 ·
What a wild ride this is! His first snow....

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
We had a white Christmas, I was so happy. Sorry for your ice, I hate ice. Spirit is such a confident, take charge kind of dog -- I wonder what he'd do on ice LOL

I fear GSD's too, not so much now as before though. I trust Spirit completely with me and my family. I am careful with him with strangers, not because I don't trust him, but because I know most people are afraid of these dogs and I want to be sensitive to that.

#11 ·
My Rose was attacked by a GS a couple months ago. It was not the GS' fault. The owner was not exercising the GS enough.

I was amazed that a couple weeks later we went to Petco and there was this GS puppy (about a year old). Rose Bud just went straight to him and acted like they were long lost friends.

They are very intelligent and with the right ownership and time (exercise and socialization) they are absolutely wonderful. My DH is working on me in getting one. ;)

Reactions: Tailer'sFolks
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.