Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

My boy was born this morning

159K views 1K replies 119 participants last post by  hubbub 
#1 ·
There is a new boy in town!

My puppy, my little boy was born this morning. I know my Buddy is watching over us today. Last update I received from Rebecca was around 11 am, there were 3 boys and 1 girl. I hope there will be more puppies, the last x-rays showed at least 6 puppies. I know grandma will take good care of them.

Thank you all for your tremendous support. I am so grateful for the prayers and well wishes, PMs and postings on visitor's board under my profile, they brought me to tears so many times.

#1,094 ·
Charlie is simply GREAT!!! So beautiful and smart as only our Golden babies can be!!! I feel blessed by having Joy on my side.
Thanks for the photos Velinka <3

#1,099 ·
Those pictures are lovely, guaranteed to put a smile on my face!.

#1,103 ·
Oh yes, we do have a battle of wills, sudden nips at my legs, long talks and cuddles and I just love him the way he is.:smooch:

#1,106 ·
Charlie has just waken up after an afternoon nap and come to my lap, after nap he is the most cuddle. My hand feels his heart beats, my thoughts are back in a day two years ago when my hand felt heart beats of my Buddy's heart going slower and slower until it stopped forever. A part of my heart died that day. Tears are flowing down and Charlie started whimpering right away. I wonder how much he can feel. Giving him tight hugs and he is licking my tears away.

#1,108 ·
We all felt that pain with you V, and still do. I think about your Buddy a lot, especially over the past while, since Buddy has not been 100%. The pain of losing your heart dog is pretty intense. I am so happy I have met you because you, among many others here are such a great support.

By the way, I love the picture in your signature. Your Buddy was breathtaking! Charlie is following well in his paw prints becoming a very sweet, handsome fellow.

Bless him for being so close to you and helping you through your pain.

I thought of something this morning. Buddy is 11 now, and still steals food. Where did I go wrong? hee hee bout dis! :doh:

#1,110 ·
I just love Charlie's pictures, he is a handsome boy!! I'm sure Buddy is watching over both of you, because he wants happiness for you both. Keep taking pictures I just love to look at them. I am so happy for you both. I miss Billie Jean also, but China is trying very hard to make us laugh at her antics, and we love her very much also.

#1,111 ·
Happy 8 months to my Charlie

It has been very busy last couple of weeks with dance festival and my daughter getting ready to leave. I had many sad moments too with my Buddy's 2 years anniversary. If I did not see Sammy's (holdaisy) thread today I would miss Charlie's 8 months update. Charlie is doing great. He is just a big puppy, very smart and in the hands of experience folks could do awesome things that he is missing due to lack of my knowledge. The only thing I am not sure anyone could give him more is love his family has for him. Today he is a little sad, his sister left for 3 months to work in the States. People in Hartford area, don't be surprised if a girl with long curly hair approaches you to give your golden hug, she is just missing her Charlie.

Hugs to all and thank you for following Charlie's story.

Going for a walk

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Nice sit

Digging holes along the fence

Love marrow bones

I can see a rabbit in neighbor's yard

This boot is mine now!

Dog Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed Golden retriever

It was a long day

Dog Mammal Canidae Dog breed Golden retriever

#1,125 ·
It has been very busy last couple of weeks with dance festival and my daughter getting ready to leave. I had many sad moments too with my Buddy's 2 years anniversary. If I did not see Sammy's (holdaisy) thread today I would miss Charlie's 8 months update. Charlie is doing great. He is just a big puppy, very smart and in the hands of experience folks could do awesome things that he is missing due to lack of my knowledge. The only thing I am not sure anyone could give him more is love his family has for him. Today he is a little sad, his sister left for 3 months to work in the States. People in Hartford area, don't be surprised if a girl with long curly hair approaches you to give your golden hug, she is just missing her Charlie.

Hugs to all and thank you for following Charlie's story.

Going for a walk

View attachment 195730

Nice sit

View attachment 195738

Digging holes along the fence

View attachment 195746

Love marrow bones

View attachment 195754

I can see a rabbit in neighbor's yard

View attachment 195762

This boot is mine now!

View attachment 195770

It was a long day

View attachment 195778
Awww! He is so adorable!:smooch: He looks so much like Mercy it isn't funny!

#1,119 ·
Happy 8 months, Charlie. I know you have brought lots of happiness to your home and people.

He is just so beautiful - he has a gorgeous coat and I love his big legs and paws. It sounds like he has been an absolute gift to you. That would make Buddy so happy, I know.

Reactions: Buddy's mom forever
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.