Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Found--male and female together

9K views 70 replies 28 participants last post by  Karen519 
#1 ·
#62 ·
I love these stories! Welcome home Amos and Andie!

(I hope you will have your vet check Amos eyes, entropian is very painful and usually needs an eye lid tuck to correct it so the lashes stop rubbing the eyes.)

#64 ·
Yes, I read a little bit about entropian after I found out about it and I plan to make a follow up visit with our vet to see if this needs to be corrected on him. He doesn't appear to be having any problems since we got him but we'll get it checked out further anyway just to be safe.

Reactions: Karen519
#68 ·
They've been with us 2 nites now and they have already learned the routines around here. They're doing absolutely great and have made themselves right at home.

I posted our first family photo right after their bath on the pictures thread at http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com...es/124554-amos-andies-first-family-photo.html

I also signed up for Pet Health Insurance through Healthy Paws on both of them this evening so now they're covered medically in sickness or injury.

Today, New Years Eve, is my birthday and they turned out to be the greatest birthday presents one could ever receive going into the New Year. Happy New Year everyone from "Amos" and "Andie"

I'll be posting quite a few more updates with them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.