Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Pictures of you and your Goldens

561K views 1K replies 806 participants last post by  michaeldwilson 
#1 ·
I got this idea from seeing a great picture of Steve with Skyler, so I decided to see if anyone wants to post pictures of themselves with their Goldens.

As much as I hate my picture being taken, I'll start this off.

The first picture is of me and Liam.

The second picture is of me and Lyndi

Ok now lets see some pictures of you with your Goldens ....

See less See more
#1,260 ·
Sweet

[good luck! Looks like you will have your hands full with two little ones also. You found a great place to share and vent though:)QUOTE=Rmiller13;6328346]Me and my kids meeting sandy yesterday for the first time she is 4 weeks old and is coming home with us in early march!:)[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Rmiller13
#1,261 ·
thank you! we are very excited this will be their fist dog as well as mine! me and my husband have always said our first dog together will be a golden and its finally going to happen, march 13th cant come soon enough lol!!

[good luck! Looks like you will have your hands full with two little ones also. You found a great place to share and vent though:)QUOTE=Rmiller13;6328346]Me and my kids meeting sandy yesterday for the first time she is 4 weeks old and is coming home with us in early march!:)
[/QUOTE]

#1,271 ·
Our lovely girl doesn't particularly pose for photos, so at the weekend i mounted my phone on a selfie stick and set up multi burst setting on the phone, hit the button and hoped that at least one snap would have her looking at the camera, not overly successful but got a couple!

here she is in various shots with husband and I taken over the past couple of weeks

if the photos are upside down just click on them and they'll open out right side up... some issues with the uploader

Attachments

#1,275 ·
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed
My fave pic of Nitro & Nash, and me...here's a perfect example of owners who begin to look like their dogs...:p::p:

Dog Mammal Canidae Dog breed Companion dog
My first experience with Neeko .. he stole my :--heart: right then....

Dog Vertebrate Canidae Mammal Golden retriever
Celebrating Neeko & Molson's (brothers) 1st birthday!!!!

Mammal Dog Canidae Dog breed Golden retriever
My daughter's wedding day, with Nitro & Nash....forever missed.....

Clothing Dog Canidae Fur Golden retriever
Neeko & me at the hospital Christmas party..

#1,287 ·
Our Beautiful Red Retriever, Shelby

Shelby (boy) lived a long and happy life of 14 year and 5 months in Tennessee: Memphis and Chattanooga. We got him from a dog pound in the Memphis area when he was about 2 years old (I was 10 years old at the time). Currently looking around for a red retriever puppy and excited to have that happiness back in our home and lives. We live in Washington DC now, but of course happy to travel if anyone has a red retriever breeder recommendation.

Attachments