Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Back with an update

631 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Karen519 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

It feels like forever since I've posted or even been on the forum but I'm back. It was actually less then a month. I had a rough Thanksgiving and took awhile to get my act together. Then I didn't have time to browse through all the posts I missed until tonight.

Zoey is doing great although she is getting into trouble a bit more. The other day she decided to eat one of the screens on our porch! Hopefully that won't happen again. I think she just needed more exercise... It's been rainy and she's also been in heat so our walks were limited.

Zoey went into heat the night of her 7 month birthday! Wasn't expecting it that early and it definitely ruined some of my plans - like a photo with Santa at the local pet shop but in all it wasn't to bad.

Hope everyone is doing ok. I've been saddened by the news in Connecticut like everyone else. It really hits me as a teacher of young children. ...

#5 ·
Nice to see you and your little Zoey back. Hope you have better time coming.

#6 ·
Wishing you and your sweet girl Happy Holidays and great beginning of a new year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.