Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Has forum been acting up for others too?

6K views 71 replies 38 participants last post by  goldensrbest 
#1 ·
this past week the forum has been tough to use for me. When I submit a post it takes a long time to post, sometimes posting it twice or 3 times.

Refreshing the front page sometimes takes 4 minutes. It happens on my PC and my tablet.

Anyone else seeing this problem?

#4 ·
Yup!

Of the forums I view, this one is the absolute worst for stability. A lot of it has to do with the ads and the technology contained in them. My antivirus will not allow some of them and that can lock the forum out until the offending tools are not being used.

#5 ·
Yes. A couple of pages load at a normal rate then poof, the little circle turns & turns and the requested page does or does not load. Reply box sent me to the internet limbo a couple of times. I have tried both on Chrome and IE and there is no difference.

#13 ·
I wasn't having trouble until after I read this thread, lol!
Loading times are bad plus double posts. Never had this issue.

#16 ·
Hi Joyce and Bentley, have been having trouble posting, I tried to reply to you yesterday and just kept getting a message saying "invalid post please contact the administrator", am doing this from my phone but even so it keeps happening. It refuses to add my pics on alot too! Doggy Hugs to the georgeous Bentley x

Attachments

#19 ·
Yes, yes, yes, yes...I've been having the same problems. I just tried to thank you Rob and it took 3 or 4 minutes to appear? Thanks for trying to straighten things out.:)

Pete

#26 ·
Yes

Yes

When I post something and hit submit reply I get the INTERNET EXPLORER and I have to keep using the back button and trying to submit it again and again. I also noticed when trying to read a multi page post, I click on the page and it doesn't open just hour glasses. We need to make ADMIN aware of this.
I will private msg. Admin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.