Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

My boy was born this morning

159K views 1K replies 119 participants last post by  hubbub 
#1 ·
There is a new boy in town!

My puppy, my little boy was born this morning. I know my Buddy is watching over us today. Last update I received from Rebecca was around 11 am, there were 3 boys and 1 girl. I hope there will be more puppies, the last x-rays showed at least 6 puppies. I know grandma will take good care of them.

Thank you all for your tremendous support. I am so grateful for the prayers and well wishes, PMs and postings on visitor's board under my profile, they brought me to tears so many times.

#1,066 ·
Happy 7 months my boy!

Charlie is 7 months old today, 53lbs of love!:--heart:
Sugar!?!
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Love my ball!
Dog Mammal Canidae Dog breed Golden retriever

Snow angel
Dog Canidae Snow Dog breed Sporting Group

A bird on the roof!?!
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Mommy's favorite

Coming back from walk

And I am clean and handsome again
Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Mammal

Working in mommy's garden
Dog Canidae Dog breed Snow Golden retriever

Snow is gone!
Dog Vertebrate Mammal Canidae Dog breed

At vet, a good boy!
Mammal Dog Vertebrate Canidae Golden retriever

#1,077 ·
I must say, it is weird seeing photos of Charlie outside without any snow!

What a handsome boy he is! He's just gorgeous. Happy 7 months!

Sent from Petguide.com App
It does look weird, I can see grass in my back yard. And long time lost toys. Today we were in two digits above zero, finally after 6 months. :eek:

#1,070 ·
Charlie is so handsome and so big now! I can't ever believe how fast they grow.

Reactions: Buddy's mom forever
#1,080 ·
Signing Charlie for voice lessons

Even as a puppy Charlie was showing some interest in playing piano. When he heard my daughter playing first time, he backed off for 1/100 of a second then run back to have a closer look. Once my daughter left keyboard open so he decided to give it a try. He was a little bit frustrated with a music sheet she left there, a song from musical Pins and Needles, and almost chewed it. Maybe it was too hard for a beginner. :doh:
Then he tried singing. He is a bit camera shy so it was very hard to catch his first singing steps on camera. Finally we succeeded!:D I hope his musician godfather Danny (Andy's dad) will give him some tips.
Please ignore my daughter's howling.

#1,082 ·
Happy 7 months and 3 Days to my buddy, Charlie. I wish you all happiness in the world!!! Love <3

Joy with Berry, and of course, mom and dad <3

P.S. You are a great singer. I just tried to do like you while watching you but dad said suddenly : " Joooooy stop it, it's too late...pfff. i'll try again tomorrow, promise :) "

#1,085 ·
LOL!!!

Next stop: The New York Metropolitan Opera!! :D
Charlie was practicing singing again today, have to check for auditions.;)

#1,088 ·
Charlie's a no-brainer opera star! I'd suggest exposing him to an opera like The Marriage Of Figaro first, then the Italian masters, then the Russians .. in that order LOL

#1,092 ·
Should we call this Spring!?!

So snow was gone no new grass yet, weather is nice and warm I think we finally have Spring arrived.
Just to share a few photos of Charlie, thanks for watching.

Charlie wants to send you a message (Anne, see Toby's photo on the fridge).

Dog Canidae Golden retriever Dog breed Laptop

It is little bit sad to see him trying to fit in our laps, not a little pup any more.

Dog Canidae Dog breed Sporting Group Carnivore

Confused!?! Had to learn how to use stairs again, used to just walk in how big pile of snow was there.

Canidae Dog breed Dog Carnivore Floor

When he doesn't want to come into the house, this is the place he goes and doesn't look at me...

Canidae Sporting Group Companion dog Furniture

Hmmm, let me see, if I don't see you, you don't see me either.

Dog Canidae Golden retriever Dog breed Retriever

Charlie could watch birds for hours and I could watch Charlie watching birds, for hours too (thanks Jordan for the toy).

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

When Charlie is not good boy and mom made him sit, it is his "are you happy now?" pose.

I love this photo, you can see in Charlie's eyes how happy he is.

This is the front window, Charlie doesn't stop drooling on it. Notice a rabbit there, this morning there were two, I had to scare them away, Charlie did not want to come back and eat his food.

Car Vehicle Automotive window part Automotive tire Floor

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.