Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

This dude is awesome :)

923 views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  LeilaM 
#1 ·
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

So this is Basher. We call him Bash. He's our new little man, came home Saturday the 22nd at 10 weeks old from West-Ben in Oak Ridge, NC.

We've had several puppies, but this young man acted like he's lived here all his life from the moment he walked in the door. Not alpha, just chill, going with the flow. So excited about this guy.

And he's not half bad-looking either :)

Thank all you good folks for the wisdom you didn't even know you were providing us. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

See less See more
#16 ·
Thanks so much for the warm welcome folks.

Carolina Mom, we're smack I'm the middle of the state...but wish we could spend a lot more time down your way :) EI's beautiful. And Bash also says Go Heels!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

Yay, more Tarheel fans, LOVE IT!

Basher is a beautiful pup, if you're ever over this way, let me know. I live a block off the Inter Coastal Waterway, I have a small beach at the end of my road where I take my guys swimming. The water is very calm, I can let my guys run loose. I don't take them over to the beach on the Island too often because of the very strict leash laws.

You're welcome any time!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.