Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Smoochie Wins Reserve Winners Bitch!

4K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  luv2bnc 
#1 · (Edited)
Smoochie (aka Naughty Smooch/Baaaad Smoochie) won Reserve Winners Bitch today at the show in Tuscon, AZ! We are on vacation so she and Kira are staying with a handler for training and a couple days of showing here and there. She is only 7.5 months old and this is her second weekend of showing while we are gone, so I am very happy she is doing so well!

Here is a picture of her from her class win at the NorCal specialty! Sorry it's not very big, the full sized one is being sent to me in the mail :)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
You already know how I feel about her!! Hehe. I thought she would come to me in mississippi when u left for vacation??? Come on...me or Rebecca??And you chose her?? Wow.. LMAO
In all seriousness...I love her and Huge congrats Michelle! I expect big things from this girl.

#10 ·
Nice job, RWB!

#11 ·
Knock, knock. Who is there? SMOOCH

Reactions: HiTideGoldens
#12 ·
Smooch

I had a Golden Retriever who we adopted from Golden Ret. Rescue in Illinois many years ago. Her name was Bedlam at the time and my Husband said lets give her a name she can grow into. Smooch was the most loving dog and lived with us from 16 months old, to almost 12 years old, when Smooch went to the Rainbow Bridge. I thought I'D NEVER here the name Smooch, again.

Your Smooch is just BEAUTIFUL!!

Here's a picture of Tonka, our Samoyed, and my Smooch-this was 8 months before Smooch went to the Rainbow Bridge.

Attachments

Reactions: HiTideGoldens
#17 ·
Lushie had something like 14 RWBs, 3 major RWBs. Then, once she broke through, the door opened, and she finished in 11 show days. A friend had a bitch go 3rd for a while, then finish in 5 show days from 1st to last point with back to back to back majors. It's funny how you can't tell a flower when to open, and puppies wait until just one moment to win, lol.

#19 ·
It is such a long marathon with a youngster, with every RWB a promise of good things to come!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.