Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Good day from SoCal!!

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  gold4me 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm am a prospective golden owner from SoCal. I just graduated from college and will start working in a few months. I want a new best friend who will accompany me in my next stage of life. I've been reading many books on Goldens, specifically, finding the right breeder. The last thing I want is for my new best friend to suffer from hip dysplasia or cancer.

A particular breeder I came across that seems very reliable is sunbeam goldens (Sunbeam Goldens). Would anyone have their contact information and where they are located? I can't see to find it online. If other reputable breeders out there, do let me know.

I'm glad to join such a big community!!

Cheers,
waz_melon

#7 ·
Cathie is a wonderful person and a very good breeder. She is due for a litter on the ground any day now that I almost got a puppy from. You can't go wrong with her. But ask her, and she will tell you that all her dogs die from the same thing. This litter might be different though, as she's breeding out to one of Sharon Shilkoff's dogs, a stunning grand champion named Cutter, who also has agility titles.

#8 ·
Cathie is a wonderful person and a very good breeder. She is due for a litter on the ground any day now that I almost got a puppy from. You can't go wrong with her. But ask her, and she will tell you that all her dogs die from the same thing.
Sorry to dredge up an old post but i was researching Cathie, and wondering what that one thing is that her dogs all die from?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.