Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

New to group ...hello from New Zealand

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Oaklys Dad 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello to everyone. I joined this forum a few hours ago. I live in New Zealand & we have just recently added a gorgeous Golden Retriever puppy, Loki, to our family of two adults, three cats, & a six year old papillon. I have just created an album & put a photo of Loki into it, but I don't seem able to attach a photo of Loki to this post. I will keep trying, but if someone can talk me through it (have already gone through FAQ several times), I would really appreciate that. I really want to introduce Loki to you all. Thanks.:wave:

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing all about Loki's adventures and seeing lots of photos. Try using the 'search' feature at the top of the page and look up 'posting photos', it should bring up some previous advice on this. (I"m not great with inserting photos).

#5 ·
I think my problem might be that my photos need down-sizing in order to be able to upload them. Will get my husband to do that when he has had dinner & we have walked Loki & Jontay. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some photos up & some more into my new album. Can't wait to show him off to everyone.

#7 ·
Hi, Welcome to you and Loki.

When you are making a post, hit the GO ADVANCED button.
Scroll down to the ADDITIONAL OPTIONS section.

Click on MANAGE ATTACHEMENTS-there you can upload pictures and you'll see the file size limits. If you need to resize your photos, this will let you know what the size limits are.

Best of luck, looking forward to seeing the pictures of your little one.

I just viewed the picture of him in your album, he's so adorable!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.