Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Confused

515 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Max's Dad 
#1 ·
Hello to everyone. As a new member, I am having problems sorting out how to do things. I have done a couple of quick replies to postings, which haven't appeared. Then when I have repeated the reply, the first one & the repeated ones have shown up! Ok ... I am now going to attempt to do an attachment photo of my 15.5 week old puppy Loki. :crossfing Nope .... it won't upload ..just keeps telling me that webpage cannot display the page, though I am trying to upload a photo off my computer, not off a website. I am confused as I don't know what I am doing wrong ...or what I am Not doing right. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

#2 ·
You want to click on the paperclip next to the smiley face to add an attachment from your computer. It is on the same line where you decide what font and what size text you want. I think, as far as your posts not showing up, sometimes you just have to give the site a minute to catch up and then they should show up. Hope that helps :).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.