Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Prayers

32K views 266 replies 50 participants last post by  Karen519 
#1 ·
I am reaching out everywhere I can. I have recently joined but already see the love this forum has! I have a service dog for my 6yr old daughter who has epilepsy/dravet syndrome and glutaric aciduria type 2. Both deadly diseases. She turns 7 on Nov 21. I was recently told that due to her GA2 she has lost 7lbs in a month and as result her heart is working twice as hard as it should be. This past week she is doing nothing but laying around. You can see the wear on her face. She has dark circles under her eyes, she is so skinny you can see her diaphragm/ribs. I am starting to lose my daughter and I am at a loss. They have told me to get in contact with hospice and that's was like turning the knife I was already stabbed with. I refuse as a mother to her to start planning for her arrangements. I need all the prayers for I know God is in control and his will, will be done. I need peace as I give my faith to him and am leaning on him for strength and I need prayers for my princess as she is fighting so hard every day. Face Hair Eyebrow Cheek Lip
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

See less See more
#81 ·
We give thanks today Alyssa is at home with you surrounded by love.

We'll continue to pray for Alyssa to regain her strength. Give your little angel a hug from us :D

#84 ·
Thanks to all! I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!
We're all in your corner and sending prayers and super positive vibes.

You young ladies have a great day :D

#86 ·
Many prayers on the way. Happy Thanksgiving and 7th Birthday to Alyssa.

#90 ·
Sending positive vibes and prayers for your sweet girl and your family.

#91 ·
We are sending too the positive vibes and prayers for your sweet girl Alyssa and all your family!!!

#92 ·
Prayers always and sending this wonderful blessing to Alysa and her family:

May the blessing of light be on you – light without and light within.
May the blessed sunlight shine on you like a great peat fire,
so that stranger and friend
may come and warm himself at it.
And may light shine out of the two eyes of you,
like a candle set in the window of a house,
bidding the wanderer come in out of the storm.
And may the blessing of the rain be on you,
may it beat upon your Spirit and wash it fair and clean,
and leave there a shining pool where the blue of Heaven shines,
and sometimes a star.
And may the blessing of the earth be on you,
soft under your feet as you pass along the roads,
soft under you as you lie out on it, tired at the end of day;
and may it rest easy over you when, at last, you lie out under it.
May it rest so lightly over you that your soul may be out from under it quickly; up and off and on its way to God.
And now may the Lord bless you, and bless you kindly. Amen.

~ Scottish Benediction

#95 ·
Hey everyone thanks for the prayers! She has a fever now and so do I. Not sure who gave it to who but I'm praying she is able to fight whatever she has off without sending her back to the hospital. Everyone was afraid of her getting a fever and getting sick this soon after surgery. Please keep her in your prayers! Also I appreciate the generosity from everyone you guys really don't know how much it has helped!! My heart goes out to everyone for their prayers and gifts!! As for the phone calls when I get my voice back I will be returning them! So sorry!
Much love
Stephanie, Alyssa and Triton Flesh
Child Toddler Play Fun Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#98 ·
Stephanie,

Absolutely no need to apologize :):) We just want both of you to feel better.

There are a multitude of people in your corner, praying and sending tons of super positive vibes to you and your babies.

#103 ·
Praying for your girl.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.