Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

So excited!! (please read!)

9K views 121 replies 45 participants last post by  Karen519 
#1 ·
I just ordered a couple Christmas gifts from a friend of my uncle's. She's an artist and does a lot of drawings/paintings of animals. Right now, she's offering hand-painted Christmas ornaments with pictures of pets on them for only $5 plus shipping!! If anyone else is interested, her e-mail address is cindicowgirl123@gmail.com

Here are a couple examples of the work she did...the dogs here are my grandma's and my aunt's. I'll include the original picture that I took of one of my grandma's dogs so you can see how close to the original her paintings look. =)

And the original photo that she used for that one...

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Those are really nice...I think I'm going to get a few as Christmas gifts. Thanks so much for posting!

Edited to add: I just e-mailed her. I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to afford to get Christmas gifts this year, but these ornaments are so reasonable and really beautiful. Thanks again!

#3 ·
Those are wonderful!!!!

Just e-mailed her too.......

#20 ·
Ordered several - thanks!

#21 ·
Wow those are beautiful shes going to be a busy woman this month lol

#23 ·
I'm thinking about ordering 5. These are great gifts!!!!!

#24 ·
Update: I just asked if she could go 7 for me! Ah! She is going to be so busy. :) She is going to love you, Sam!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.