Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

To Our New Members

18K views 65 replies 55 participants last post by  teq3 
#1 · (Edited)
I thought I would post this for all the new members, and others that might not know it exists. The FAQS is a great place to get all the information on using the forum. I hope this helps everyone.

http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_vb3_board_usage

Also since rules vary from board to board here to is a link that maybe be helpful to everyone as well.

http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_chatagreement

FAQ link is located on the middle of the menu bar of the page where you see:

USER CP GALLERY BLOGS FAQ Invite Friends Community Calender New Posts Search Quick Links Product Reviews Log Out

#9 ·
Thank You!

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us new members know about this, great info!
Cathy and the girls

#13 ·
Hello All,
I have been reading this board for about four and a half months. This is my first post. We have two Goldens, Emma, who is six years and seven months old and a rescue of sorts and Ziva who is just twenty five weeks old.
The forums are very helpful in so many ways. I look forward to participating more fully in the future.
Sincerely,
Nancy

#14 ·
I thought I would post this for all the new members, and others that might not know it exists. The FAQS is a great place to get all the information on using the forum. I hope this helps everyone.

Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - FAQ: Board FAQ

Also since rules vary from board to board here to is a link that maybe be helpful to everyone as well.

Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - FAQ: Forum FAQ

USER CP GALLERY BLOGS FAQ Invite Friends Community Calender New Posts Search Quick Links Product Reviews Log Out
Thank you! I spend so much time trying to figure things out and where to go. I still can't get a picture up.

#24 ·

Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - FAQ: Board FAQ

Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - FAQ: Forum FAQ

I am glad that some people want to help. I am new here. I have a female GR and co-own her brother. Alisha and Colby.

#27 ·
Hello, everyone. I love this site, so much information is great, our family lost a golden of nine years to stomach cancer over the summer and I swore that we wouldn't get another but, the children reminded me of the great times and now we have a new girl coming home on October 21st, named Zoey. We are all excited.

#29 ·
HI all!
New to the forum as a member but have been reading posts for several weeks.
Just got our first golden on Nov26 and we are thrilled!!!
Cooper, born Sept 29, he has already brought alot of joy into our lives!!
This site has been wonderful resource for us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.